About me

About me is about Maria, who is a supercool eight year old girl. Maria knows a lot of things and wants to share her ideas with you.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Long time no see folks!!!



As you probably assumed, me and my family our going on ... VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to St. Cloud Minnesota!! We will be staying at an awesome hotel with, 3 swimming pools, 2 hot tubs, 2 restaurants, a basketball court, 2 or 3 gyms, ping pong, a fitness center, an arcade, and nice rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Also, if you want more Maria, I helped my dad at his blog Mr.Dilettante with Gulity Pleasures part 38 and 39!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And now for our guest my brother... BEN!!!!!! (aka Lenny)


Hi, you may know me as the sports dude with the funky icon. The hotel has plenty of stuff and is a lot of fun. If there is any drawback there is no free breakfast. Guess I have to live on Pop Tarts, the breakfast of champions. I'm gonna go off topic now. I was shocked this afternoon when Memphis almost got beat by Cal St. Northridge. Like many of you I filled out my bracket and had Memphis winning the title. Hot team(no, not like looks), good coaching and 30 wins. They got no respect because they play in C-USA. You shouldn't judge a team based on what leauge they play in. Memphis is a legit 1 and they deserved it. (Sorry, Big East).

Quit saying Lenny to me Maria or I will start shouting out.


Well thank you for that update Ben! Now time for an ending joke!!!!!!!!!

If an egg made up a song what would it be called? Keep your sunny side up!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:42 PM , Blogger Gino said...

all the way to st cloud to stay at a hotel?

what? got no hotels in minneapolis?

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger Mr. D said...

Gino,

That's right, we don't have any hotels in Minneapolis! You'll have to stay in St. Cloud when you come for the wedding, buddy!

Maria

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home