About me

About me is about Maria, who is a supercool eight year old girl. Maria knows a lot of things and wants to share her ideas with you.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hurrahs for Halloween and MEA

Before we start the news, I'd like to tell you who is guest blogging - my dad! All right, Dad, let's see what the news is. Of course, I think everyone here listening knows what MEA means - Minnesota Education Association, which is the teachers' union. They have their convention every year in October. This is cool, because it means that I get a vacation and of course, I hope you all know what Halloween means - trick or treating! Ghosts, goblins and witches! Candy and fun! And of course costumes. Dad, what do you have to say here.

The next paragraph is by Dad:

I think MEA is pretty cool, too, because Maria and Ben have been working hard at school and need a break. Kids really enjoy the time off and the weather is still usually pretty good, so they can have some fun. When you are 7 years old, like Maria, fun is really your most important thing. And who doesn't like Halloween? Just the candy alone makes it cool, but there's also a lot of colorful costumes and a little bit of foolishness, too. Good stuff, I say. Now, back to Maria!

Very interesting, Dad! Now, here comes the last important news, plus a sneak preview of what Maria might, now just might, turn into. Okay, here comes the last news - it's a connection fiesta; we've got our new laptop that we are typing on now and it's a Toshiba and just yesterday we got Internet connection from Comcast. And we got the Comcast Triple Play. Okay, here comes THE SNEAK PREVIEW - STUDENT COUNCIL ELECTIONS ARE COMING! I REALLY WANT TO BE CLASS PRESIDENT OR THE CLASS PRESIDENT'S ALTERNATE. I KNOW IT'S A BIG RESPONSIBILITY BUT I'M GOING TO DO IT! I HOPE I WIN. IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE PLEASE GIVE ME A COMMENT.

Well, that's a double bye-bye. See ya next time on the show that never ends!

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM , Blogger Marge said...

Hey Maria!

Good luck in the student council elections! I was in student council when I was in grade school and it was lots of fun. Do you want to know something funny? I had to make posters when I was running for student council and I came up with a slogan for my posters. They said "hit the target, vote for Margaret." Funny, huh?

Love your blog, Maria! Keep on writin'!

Love, Auntie Margie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home