About me

About me is about Maria, who is a supercool eight year old girl. Maria knows a lot of things and wants to share her ideas with you.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

At the library again

I just don't see it. It seems like every Saturday we go to the library. For some reason, when we plan lunch, I always know at the restaurant someone (either Dad or Ben) is going to say, "let's go to the library." But, oh well.

Let's get to the good part. On Thursday I went to the State Fair. We went on lots of rides, like: the Lady Bug; the Ghost Pirate; the Giant Slide; the Tilt-a-Whirl; and Ben by himself went on the Pirate Walk thing. I went on the Flying Kites ride. And Ben went on this firefighter ride; you have a hose thing and you squirt it at the pretend fire. And, we were also on the 5 o'clock news on Channel 4. If you watched it, I bet you couldn't have missed us - Ben was in a blue shirt and I was wearing pink and we were jumping up and down, waving. Grandma saw us on t.v.

That's all for now!

Maria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home