About me

About me is about Maria, who is a supercool eight year old girl. Maria knows a lot of things and wants to share her ideas with you.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

These are different things

On Father's Day, I got a new cousin, named Edward. He seems to look very very cute. He's a big baby, but I haven't seen him yet. I have only seen one or two pictures of him.

A different conversation is I've been out of school. This summer is very very fun. I sure do like putting things on my blog. I hope you think I'm nice. Now that is true!

Thank you for listening! Bye bye!

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM , Blogger Mr. D said...

Ben says,

Maria, if you are reading this, you would have seen the comment I posted. I too agree with your blog and I hope that your site becomes a popular spot with many other bloggers.

Love, your annoying brother, Ben

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home